Friday, February 3, 2012

David Beckham Do It Right

After being shown the red card while watching a children's football match, David Beckham showed he has lost none of his passion for football.
In a revealing interview with Jonathan Ross to be shown on ITV1 tonight, the former England skipper says he and wife Victoria may have "one or two" more kids of their own.

After turning up early to watch son Cruz in action in Los Angelesut he also admits he was sent from the touchlines. He said: “I was watching the kids play the other day, it was the younger kids of Romeo’s club. They’re playing in the game and there was a penalty given.

"And the kids are seven years old and he sent the kid off. And I was like, ‘Come on, he’s seven-years-old, referee, you can’t send him off.’ And he looked at me and was like, ‘Yes, I can.’ And I was like, ‘Ok, well, you can’t, he’s seven years old.’ "And he came over and gave me a red card. He told me to get out of the park. For real. The gate was only 20 yards away and I waited and went back in when my son’s game was on.”

football goal post wheels
football goal cross line
next football goal bed
next football goal measurements
used football goal posts for sale
second hand football goal posts for sale
football goals for sale
football goal iphone
2018 football world cup goal scorers
2018 football goals list
2018 football season tickets
2018 football keeper rankings
2018 football hall of fame tickets
2018 goal sayings
2018 goal party
2018 goal setting template

football goal home bargains

woman football goal supporters
 football goal games